Fix Lag in PUBG mobile:
Use GFX Tool For Fix All Lags In PUBG mobile:
One of the best tool available on google play store which can help you to unlock 60 Fps.
It also reduces lags as it provides graphics option like So Smooth which remove unnecessary graphics from the game and thus, reduces the rendering lags.
To implement the GFX Tool, follow these steps:-
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for GFX Tool
- Download and install the first one.
- Open it
- Select the “Game Version”.
- Adjust the graphics mode to “So Smooth”
- Adjust the Graphics resolution to “1280×720”
- Choose the Classic style.
- Choose “60 FPS” in the FPS section of the app.
- Disable Shadows.
- Adjust Rendering Quality to ‘Low’
- Disable Light Effects.
- Enable “Save Control” settings.
- Enable “GPU optimization” which reduces unnecessary effects.
- Save the Settings and Run the game.
Final Settings Screenshot:-
It will improve your PUBG game involvement with the game.