Type of Computers and Usage
Also, called PC (Personal Computers). Thus this can be utilized by a solitary client at once. These systems are not portable. Target users are:
- At home
- Training Centers
- Banks, Offices, Call Centers
Presently, the size of these PCs is getting minimal. Nowadays, CPUs are integrated into the Display. Monitors have been transformed into the LCD screen. In addition, wireless Keyboard and Mouse are available. Every one of these things make it simple to deal with and simple to utilize.
Another Compact version of the PCs is Laptops. These are portable and can be carried while traveling. These are mainly used by:
- Business leaders
These devices run using rechargeable batteries. Keyboards are in-built in these devices. Mouse gets interchanged with the touch-pad.
Mobile Phones and Tablets
The smallest version of the computers is known as tablets and mobiles. Also, known as Smart Phones. These devices are integrated with the basic functionality of a standard Phones. In these devices, small apps are present which are used by individuals. These devices haven’t any keyboard or mouse instead of such devices have a Touch display.
These devices are multipurpose and easy to carry. Nowadays every person in the world have these smartphones. It can be fit in your palm or pocket. There is no extra capability expected to work these gadgets, in contrast to Desktop and Laptops.
All the above gadgets and machines are utilized by the person. Yet, in a privately owned business or a little association, we can’t utilize these machines alone. Servers are used in an organization due to the below reasons:
- Establish a connection between all the PCs.
- Store all the data using central storage.
- Provides security and privacy to the information.
- Sharing resources across all the machines within a company.
- Tracks all the transactions, emails and other data with high efficiency and speed.
These computers are the mix of the multiple Servers. These computers used to connect multiple servers across different locations. These are big in size and efficient enough to process millions of records in a fraction of second.
- Used in big organizations like Banks, Airlines, railways.
- Faster than Servers and other computers
- Very expensive and maintenance is required 24 hours.
- These organizations are using separate applications and storage methods.
- Connects various branches across the globe.
- These have an alternate sort of Operating Systems and Security Systems.
Supercomputers are the fastest computers. These have an alternate sort of Operating Systems and Security Systems.These sort of PCs are utilized to do a broad count, logical estimation and straightforwardly associated with the satellites.
- Used in Scientific Research
- Weather forecasting.
- Oil and gas research